Gotham Hooded Down Jacket
Patrol cold weather trails or just walk the dog with The North Face Gotham Hooded Down Jacket. Packed with down insulation, the jacket boasts a warm feel during the chilly afternoon and evening. As the wind picks up and bites at the ears, throw over the fixed hood and add some extra protection from the frigid weather conditions.
- A cold weather jacket to stay warm on chilly camping trips and hikes
- Down insulation traps warmth for a cozy feel that lasts all day
- Fixed hood offers extra protection from the cold winter winds
- Removable faux-fur trim customizes style when on the go
- Ribbed cuffs and hem adds a snug fit and locks in warmth
- Item #TNF03LZ
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Size Bought: Medium
I purchased this jacket for my son and he is 6 yrs old. I bought a medium which is for 10- 12 yrs old kids. He loved it because it was lightweight and seems to be warm for him. I bought it in blue. He loves the pockets because they are fleece based and good as handwarmer pockets. I am happy I had purchased this for him.
Hi, I am trying to find the right size for my son. Does this run small? He is 4’ 10” and weighs 85 lbs.
This jacket is a shorter, length 'mid-length' fit (so waist length about). For that weight range and height I'd recommend definitely sizing up.
Based on reviews and product information, about half of people think this runs a little small and recommend sizing up. I'd say to go with the L for your son as the smallest size if you're interested (for sure a large). If it doesn't fit, we can definitely get you a return/exchange for a different size (XL).