Rain, rain, it’s no problem if you stay.
Keep your pack light as you backpack deep into Oregon’s fabled old-growth, and don’t be afraid to brave some maritime drizzle along the way. Filled with ProDown insulation, the Gold Kazoo Sleeping Bag is designed to maintain its loft and warmth in adverse climates like that of the Pacific Northwest.
This bag is made for three-season use, and its small compression size opens space in your pack so you can carry more. At night, utilize the pad loops to keep from rolling off your sleeping pad, and cinch the draft collar to prevent the late-night draft from bothering you as you sleep to the pattering of rain on your tent.
- A core down bag that cuts weight and adds room to your pack
- 35-degree temperature rating ideal for spring, summer, and fall
- 700-fill ProDown improves performance in adverse conditions
- Pad loops allow you to secure the bag to your sleeping pad
- Item #TNF03Z8
- [shell] 20D nylon ripstop, [lining] 20D nylon taffeta
- 700-fill ProDown
- Max User Height
- [regular] 6ft, [long] 6ft 6in
- Shoulder Circumference
- [regular] 62in, [long] 64in
- Hip Circumference
- [regular] 57in, [long] 59in
- Foot Circumference
- [regular] 42in, [long] 43in
- Bag Length
- [regular] 77.5in, [long] 83.5in
- Draft Tube
- Fill Weight
- [regular] 10oz, [long] 11oz
- European Norm Comfort Rating
- European Norm Lower Limit Rating
- Storage Sack
- Stuff Sack
- Stuff Size
- 8 x 13in
- Claimed Weight
- [regular] 1lb 12oz, [long] 1lb 13oz
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, weekend camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
November 30, 2018
- I've used it several times
Very comfortable to sleep in. The white part shows you how dirty you are. The 35 degree temp rating is accurate. And it is a good bag for the price!
DJ Redundant II