Glacier Full-Zip Hooded Fleece Jacket
Summertime in Alaska isn't famed for its warmth, so the odds are good your aspiring adventurer will get lots of use out of The North Face Boys' Glacier Full-Zip Hoodie during your summer trip to Kenai. Even though the Glacier is light, its 100 TKA fleece fabrc packs enough warmth to fight off the chill of an Alaskan evening, and is tough enough to stand up to the abuse that only a 12-year old can deliver.
- Casual fleece jacket for cool evenings in mountain towns
- Lightweight microfleece is tough and toasty
- Hood adds style and keeps her noggin from getting chilly
- Item #TNF04UV
- Q & A
Great Layering Piece
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
This lightweight fleece is so versatile. It is perfect as a light jacket or to layer under a winter jacket when it gets cold outside. Fit is great and spot on to the sizing chart.
Lightweight daily fleece
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
My son uses this fleece as a daily item he throws in his backpack. Keeps him warm on cold mornings but isn't bulky. Love how soft and lightweight the material is. If the ten year old likes it, it is definitely a winner.