Dominate cold fall hikes.
Layering always gets tricky when your hikes start with treading on crisp freshly fallen leaves and transition to snow at the top of your route. A full ski shell is too much, but generally a sweatshirt is not enough. Solve this age old fall layering problem with The North Face Glacier Alpine Fleece Jacket. This heavyweight fleece, full-zip jacket has all of the warmth and versatility you need for long, cold fall hikes. The full-length zipper allows you to control your climate and get in and out of it quickly, while two large alpine style pockets hold all of your essentials on the trail.
- Heavyweight fleece jacket for cold fall hikes
- Recycled fleece fabric is warm, comfortable, and durable
- Full zip style allows you to control your climate
- Large zippered pockets for room to carry the essentials
- Attached hood provides additional warmth if needed
- Item #TNF04P5
- Q & A
Super soft and warm
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Size Bought: Small
- Height: 5'5"
- Weight: 135lbs
As light as it is the fabric really retains heat and with it being on sale this was an easy decision to make for me.