One For The Road.
The top of Going-to-the-Sun Road gets chilly even in August, and The North Face Glacier Full-Zip Hoodie is the perfect thing to keep her warm when she’s stomping through Montana summertime snow. The microfleece is tougher than it looks, so prickers won’t spell disaster, and the hood will stop brainfreeze from setting in when she’s scoping out the mountain goats and bighorn sheep at Logan Pass.
- Casual fleece jacket that’s perfect for mountain days
- Lightweight microfleece is tough and toasty
- Hood adds style and keeps her noggin from getting chilly
- Item #TNF02XS
TKA 100 (100% polyester microfleece)
Center Back Length
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
Purchased this for my 7 yr old, fits great except the sleeves are long. Color is lovely!
Makes for a great gift
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: Runs large
Gave it as a gift, great purchase! Cute colors for kids and super soft. Runs a little large.