Built for dynamic and static movements alike, The North Face Men's FuseForm Progressor Hooded Fleece Jacket is a fulcrum in the alpine-specific Progressor Collection. This midlayer fleece features a movement-oriented construction that lends adaptive performance when you need it most thanks to its body-mapped design and engineered fabric. More specifically, the Progressor features two different zones of FuseForm fabric, which is not only constructed to be equal parts low weight and highly durable, but it also provides warmth and moisture management where you need it most. In turn, this two-in-one design offers you effortless temperature regulation and unimpeded mobility. The hand and chest pockets are low-profile for your convenience, and the slim fit allows you to maintain a full range of motion.
- A midlayer designed specifically for climbing in the alpine
- Body-mapped fleece provides warmth where you need it most
- FuseForm technology wicks away moisture and dries quickly
- Fabric is innately stretchy for unimpeded mobility
- Elbow patches are abrasion-resistant and durable
- Low-profile hand and chest pockets don't inhibit movement
- Item #TNF02Z3
- Q & A
Great fall weather cycling jacket.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: xl
- Height: 6'3"
- Weight: 250lbs
I use this jacket to keep me warm on crisp fall days. Keeps me warm, and is not too heavy. Really nice base layer.