Master of the mountains.
From enjoying Colorado powder days to braving your next alpine adventure, The North Face Men's Fuse Brigandine Bib is the technical layer that you need. Waterproof and warm, these pants are built for your most daring days on the slopes. The knees are already articulated for your downhill stance and provide comfort and easy of movement. The straps have zero hardware, so there will be no irritation when you're carrying a pack in the mountains. The kangaroo gear pocket is also pack-friendly, stays out of the way, and securely closes so you never lose the things you need while you're living on the edge.
- Waterproof, breathable bib for skiing or snowboarding
- Hardware-less straps prevent discomfort while wearing a pack
- Zippered pockets keep essentials secure while you work
- Harness and jacket ready belt system for convenience
- Articulated knees allow range of motion
- Item #TNF03GT
- Q & A
pricey but super nice bibs
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large - Regular
- Height: 6'3"
- Weight: 190lbs
Bought for my husband, his review..."These are pricey, which is rough, but they are as good as it gets when it comes to bibs IMO. They look good, they have a functional and comfortable articulated fit (room for layers without being overly baggy), they're very weatherproof, and they're very durable. Every little feature is very well thought out. I've been using them in combination with the North Face Purist jacket and it's the best jacket/pant combo I've used. Because of how durable they are I expect them to hold up for many seasons of use. Highly recommended!"