Plush warmth for mild evenings.
Forget the tossing and turning the minute you slip into the plush softness and thermal warmth of The North Face Furnace 35 Sleeping Bag. This 35-degree down bag keeps you pleasantly warm on cooler summer nights under the stars, as well as mild conditions encountered in spring and autumn. Its comfort-orientated shape and vaulted footbox maximize roominess, facilitating a restful night's sleeping without feeling cramped. The fixed hood and draft collar seal in warmth from escaping, so you can sleep restfully without waking up shivering-cold.
600-fill ProDown traps precious body warmth from escaping with its lofty down clusters. ProDown features a hydrophobic treatment that prevents outside moisture and humidity from compromising its lofting power. Complementing the ProDown, HeatSeeker insulation is placed along the bottom panel to eliminate cold spots. This syntheic insulation has anti-compression properties, withstanding your body weight without losing its heat-trapping loft.
- Plushness and warmth for mild camp outings
- Rated to 35F for three-season versatility
- 600-fill ProDown for lofty warmth in wet conditions
- HeatSeeker synthetic along bottom prevents compression
- Comfy mummy shape and vaulted footbox for roominess
- Fixed hood and draft tube keep out cold drafts
- Down insulation meets Responsible Down Standard
- Item #TNF037D
- Q & A
My Go-To Sleeping Bag
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I love this sleeping bag. It is my go-to for car camping and backpacking trips from spring into fall. It's super comfortable, packable, warm and cozy. It has taken quite a beating, and still in perfect shape.