Up To 50% Off
Furnace Sleeping Bag: 20F Down
Keep the fire burning.
Your classic down sleeping bag may be fine for the dry climes of Colorado, but when you head to the damp forests of the Pacific Northwest or the misty mountains of Appalachia, you're going to want something a little more water-resistant. That's where The North Face Furnace 20 Degree Down Sleeping Bag comes in. Light and compact enough for backpacking missions, it's insulated with water-resistant down that's capable of keeping you warm in wet climates.
ProDown insulation delivers the same lightweight, high-loft warmth as regular down, but it's treated to absorb less water and dry faster so your comfort isn't compromised in soggy situations. And since down tends to lose its warming powers when compressed too much, The North Face also added a thin anti-compression layer of Heatseeker Eco synthetic insulation to the bottom of the bag. It fills any gaps in loft to provide superior thermal efficiency, and it adds further protection from waterlogged campsites. And since none of these features compromise the Furnace's packability, it's still a great choice for backpacking when wet weather isn't an issue.
- Built for backpacking in cold, wet climates
- ProDown 600-fill down is treated to be water-resistant
- Heatseeker Eco on bottom of bag improves efficiency
- Less tapered mummy shape for superior comfort
- Vaulted footbox offers space to wiggle your toes
- Draft collar prevents heat loss
- RDS-certified down from geese that weren't live-plucked or force-fed
- Item #TNF037B