Up To 50% Off
Furnace Sleeping Bag: 0F Down
Crank up the heat.
Just as its name would suggest, The North Face Furnace 0 Degree Down Sleeping Bag brings you fiery warmth and a cozy night's sleep in alpine environments where temperatures flirt with the negatives. Stuffed with 600-fill ProDown insulation, the Furnace provides a toasty cocoon in temps as low as zero, and even retains its warmth under wetter conditions thanks to its water-resistant design.
An ergonomic mummy shape makes for a spacious yet packable design, while the anti-compression layer on the back composed of Heatseeker Eco synthetic insulation ensures there are no dead pockets of cold space. A draft collar further prevents heat loss while sealing out blustery winds, and the vaulted footbox keeps your little toesies toasty without them feeling like they're in a straight jacket.
- Fiery warmth abounds in this packable, down-insulated sleeping bag
- 600-fill ProDown insulation provides warmth in temps as low as 0 degrees
- Water-resistant insulation retains heat in wet conditions
- Anti-compression layer with insulation wraps you in warmth
- Draft collar prevents heat loss
- Vaulted footbox ensures your feet stay warm and cozy
- Included stuff sack makes for easy transport and storage
- Item #TNF037A