Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Girls' Snow Pants we have in stock.View Similar Products
Fresh Tracks Pant
After an icy start to the winter, when the snow finally starts piling up you can get her suited up and ready for real skiing with The North Face Girls' Fresh Tracks Pant. The Gore-Tex membrane and fully sealed seams keep her dry no matter how deep she sinks into the fresh powder, and when you take her traversing out later in the day, she'll still be warm and happy with her legs wrapped in 60 grams of lofty down-imitating insulation. If she happens to go through a growth spurt between now and the next storm, stitching in the legs can be taken out to breath longer length and new life into the Fresh Tracks Pant, ensuring nobody has to miss out on the goods in order to go shopping for a new pair.
- Ski and snowboard pants built to keep young shredders comfortable
- Gore-Tex 2L laminate seals out weather and wicks moisture
- Heatseeker Eco insulation traps heat for extra cold days on hill
- Adjustable waist tabs create a secure and reliable fit
- Ankle gaiters keep snow out of socks while boot packing
- Reinforced ankles handle daily wear and tear from parking lots
- Zippered pockets keep important items within arms reach
- Item #TNF05XQ
- [membrane/laminate] Gore-Tex 2L, [face fabric] 100% polyester DWR coating, [lining] 100% recycled polyester
- 60g Heatseeker Eco
- fully sealed
- 2 zippered hand, side-seam
- adjustable hook and loop tabs
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, telemark skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?