Fresh Tracks Pant
When he's following you through the aspens in search of powder stashes, give him the tools he needs to enjoy every lap. The North Face Boy's Fresh Tracks Pant provides weather protection and just the right touch of insulation to keep him warm without overheating. Fully sealed seams and waterproof Gore-Tex ensure he won't feel a thing should the snow melt when the sun comes out, and Heatseeker insulation means he'll be warm even while he's slashing fresh snow every which way. To ensure these pants last all winter they feature reinforced cuffs and EZ Grow legs that can be let out in the event of a growth spurt.
- Ski and snowboard pants built to keep young shredders comfortable
- Gore-Tex 2L laminate seals out weather and wicks moisture
- Heatseeker Eco insulation traps heat for extra cold days on hill
- Adjustable waist tabs create a secure and reliable fit
- Ankle gaiters keep snow out of socks while boot packing
- Darts on knees ensure freedom of movement for natural motion
- Reinforced ankles handle daily wear and tear from parking lots
- Zippered pockets keep important items within arms reach
- Item #TNF05YB
What do you think about this product?