Point him in the right direction.
When he's following you through the aspens in search of powder stashes, give him the tools he needs to enjoy every lap. The North Face Boy's Fresh Tracks Pant provides weather protection and just the right touch of insulation to keep him warm without overheating. Fully sealed seams and waterproof Gore-Tex ensure he won't feel a thing should the snow melt when the sun comes out, and Heatseeker insulation means he'll be warm even while he's slashing fresh snow every which way. He's going to want to go all day, and these pants are going to want to go all winter and beyond—reinforced cuffs protect the pants from getting slashed up by sharp edges, and even should he grow an inch or two over the summer, the inseam on these pants can be lengthened for multi-winter use.
- Snowpants designed for staying warm and dry on the slopes
- Gore-Tex is waterproof and breathable for unhindered performance
- Lightly insulated for warmth through the fresh snow
- Ankle gaiters keep the snow from chilling his ankles
- Reinforced cuffs for clumsy boys with sharp edges
- Inseam can be lengthened when the growth-spurt hits
- Item #TNF03NR