Fresh Tracks Triclimate Jacket
The North Face Fresh Tracks Hooded Triclimate Jacket keeps your mini comfortable from fall's first snowfall, through winter's snowfest, to spring's final melt. This 3-in-1 jacket pairs a ski shell with a removable insulator for the utmost versatility. They can wear the shell by itself for spring corn, autumn's wet slush, and warm wintry powder days, or he can add the removable insulator to ski when it's really cold. Alternatively, they can wear the insulator when it's cold and dry out to keep warm on the playground or around town.
- 3-in-1 jacket to keep your mini comfortable through the seasons
- Weatherproof, breathable Gore-Tex keeps them dry on storm days
- Removable synthetic insulated liner offers warmth in low temps
- Zippered pockets keep valuables in place while they play
- Attached powder skirt prevents snow from creeping in as they ski
- Item #TNF05Y9
- Q & A
Not what I was expecting
- Size Bought: Small
I though this jacket was warm as the one we got last year. It is much lighter and not for coolest winters....I might have to return it.