Freedom Triclimate Jacket
Feel free from freeze when you're skiing this winter with The North Face Boys' Freedom Triclimate Jacket, and ditch the internal insulator to feel feel free of feeling sweaty when you're skiing in the springtime. This 3-in-1 jacket pairs a ski shell with a removable, insulated liner that you can wear by itself for cold camping trips or around town in wintertime. Alternatively, you can use the ski shell by itself in spring's flurries whether you're at the resort or walking the dog on a rainy day.
- 3-in-1 ski jacket provides year-round outdoors versatility
- Shell ensures waterproof, breathable protection with DryVent
- Removable liner insulated with Heatseeker Eco for warmth
- Adjustable hood and powder skirt give solid coverage
- Elastic-bound cuffs and hem adjustment ensure a secure fit
- Item #TNFZAI7
- Shell Material
- [membrane/laminate] DryVent (2-layer) [face fabric] 70D x 160D nylon, 75D polyester, DWR [lining] 70D nylon taffeta
- Removable Liner Material
- 50D 100% recycled polyester, DWR [insulation] Heatseeker Eco (150g, 70% recycled polyester)
- [shell] fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered sleeve
- Powder Skirt
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 12oz
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
September 13, 2020
Does the hood come off?