Yearning to breath free.
Give me liberty or give me death! Back when Patrick Henry spoke those famous words he probably never imagined they'd be used to describe snowpants, but The North Face Women's Freedom Pant offers so much independence that you'll be agreeing with him as you shralp around getting silly. DryVent fabric is fully waterproof with sealed seems, meaning you're free to get after it in the wettest of wet snow, and this shell is thin enough that you're free to wear your thickest wool leggings when it's cold or go commando on warm spring days. They're versatile in more ways, too, with pocket options, venting options, and fit options—now you just gotta pick your route. Whatcha' gonna choose?
- Snow pants for getting after the gnar with abandon
- DryVent provides waterproof breathable protection
- Inner thigh vents for cooling off on the lift between runs
- Stash cookies and wind balm in secure pockets
- Reinforced kickpatch for long lasting pant protection
- Standard fit gives you the choice, to layer or not to layer
- Item #TNF03FR