Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Women's Ski Pants & Bibs we have in stock.View Similar Products
The North Face Women's Freedom Pant is all about life, liberty, and the pursuit of powder stashed somewhere in the trees. Designed for all-mountain riding, this classic ski pant provides reliable waterproof, breathable protection with a DryVent membrane and sealed seams that keep snow out. Its Chimney Venting system includes zippered thighs to ditch out excess heat, and the StretchVent gaiters amplify airflow while simultaneously keeping snow out of your boots. The North Face reinforced the cuffs to ensure long-lasting durability from the parking lot to the resort's summit chair.
- Classic ski pant designed for all-mountain riders
- DryVent membrane is reliably waterproof and breathable
- Chimney Venting system amplifies airflow through thigh zips
- StretchVent gaiters keep snow out of boots
- Adjustable waist ensures a solid fit
- Item #TNF04KZ
- [membrane/laminate] DryVent (2-layer) [face fabric] 210D x 235D nylon oxford
- 2 zippered hand, 1 cargo
- Chimney Venting
- adjustable tabs, belt loops
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 7.6oz
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?