Select a size:
Why We Like The Freedom Insulated Pant
We have found success in the Freedom Insulated Pant at resorts all around the world. The waterproof and breathable DryVent shell keeps us protected from wintry conditions of all kinds, while a layer of synthetic insulation ensures we can stay on hill for a couple extra laps even during storm conditions. To round things out, The North Face equipped this pant with reinforced kick-patches and edge guards to make sure that we have added protection from sharp ski or board edges, keeping these pants in top shape season after season.
- Insulated ski and snowboard pant for performance on hill
- DryVent membrane provides waterproof, breathable performance
- Heatseeker insulation adds warmth for cold storm days
- Chimney Venting system helps prevent you from getting overheated
- Adjustable waist tabs and belt loops help create a personalized fit
- Multiple pockets secure and accommodate your on-mountain essentials
- Reinforced kick patches offer rugged protection against abrasion
- Gaiters with gripper elastic create a seal to keep the snow out
- Item #TNFZB4L
- Responsible Collection
- [membrane/laminate] DryVent (2-layer), [face fabric] 100% nylon, [lining] 100% polyester, [kickpatches] 500D nylon
- 60g Heatseeker Eco (50% post-consumer recycled polyester)
- fully sealed
- 2 zippered hand, 1 hook-and-loop thigh
- Chimney Venting system, inner-thigh zips
- adjustable tabs, belt loops
- with gripper elastic
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 11oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing
5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.