Unchain your passion for winter.
Winter is here and that means at least two things: snow and dropping temperatures. The Women's Northface Freedom Insulated Pant lets you enjoy that fun white stuff without allowing the bitter cold to ruin your vacation. The waterproof shell has fully taped seams to keep your legs dry and comfortable for longer runs and longer days. A toasty layer of insulation ups the game with added warmth, and you still have the ability to dump some heat when you venture out to a couple of black diamonds. You're not going to find yourself wasting time adjusting these at the top of each run, either; these classic snowpants have belt loops for a secure fit and articulated knees so that you can get the perfect springy posture every time.
- Insulated shell pants for snowsports
- DryVent offers a breathable and waterproof winter experience
- Synthetic insulation liberates you from winter's cold embrace
- Thigh ventilation for cooling off between runs
- Regular fit so you can layer more if need be
- Elastic gaiters keep blower pow off your socks
- Reinforced kickpatch protects from edges and crampons
- Secure pockets for stashing energy bars and fruit snacks
- Item #TNF03FM