Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Girls' Snow Jackets we have in stock.View Similar Products
Freedom Insulated Jacket
Nothing is more exciting than Friday afternoon ski school with your best friends, and having the right jacket is essential to having a good time. That is why your kid is stoked on The North Face's Freedom Insulated Jacket. Waterproof DryVent material keeps her dry all afternoon whether it's slushy or snowy, and the synthetic Heatseeker insulation retains heat even when exposed to moisture and regulates body temperature so she doesn't overheat.
- Ski and Snowboard jacket built to shelter new adventurers
- Two-layer waterproof material blocks weather while wicking moisture
- Synthetic insulation regulates body heat to prevent overheating
- Powder skirt prevents snow from going up her jacket
- Chin zip guard is comfortable and irritation-free on her face
- Hook-and-loop cuffs prevent snow from going up her sleeves
- Pass pocket at left sleeve holds her pass separate and secure
- Zippered hand pockets safely holds a cellphone and candy bar
- Item #TNFZAI6
- [membrane/laminate] DryVent (two-layer) [face fabric] 100% polyester, DWR treatment [lining] 100% polyester taffeta
- [core] 200g Heatseeker, [sleeve] 150g Heatseeker, [hood] 100g Heatseeker
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered hand, 1 pass at left sleeve
- Powder Skirt
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
October 31, 2018
The North Face Freedom Insulated Jacket
- I returned this product before using it
- Runs large
Returned before using this. XS was a season ahead of our 4-year-old. Rocket Red is amazingly bright, and overall is high quality. Also, couldn't find bibs to match the blue color (only available in a pant). Maybe next year.