Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
Freedom Insulated Jacket
Nothing is more exciting than Friday afternoon ski school with your best friends, and having the right jacket is essential to having a good time. That is why your kid is stoked on The North Face's Freedom Insulated Jacket. Designed with simple, yet cool style, she stays looking good on the hill, while The North Face's noteworthy technology keeps her warm and protected.
Waterproof DryVent material keeps her dry all afternoon whether it's slushy or snowy, and the synthetic Heatseeker insulation retains heat even when exposed to moisture and regulates body temperature so she doesn't overheat. Built-in powder skirt and hook-and-loop cuffs prevent snow from going up her jacket when she dips into powder, while the chin-zip guard is comfortable against her chapped face after racing friends down the slope. And to ensure she doesn't lose her pass, the left-hand pass pocket holds it securely in place.
- Get her pumped on ski season with the right jacket
- Two-layer waterproof material keeps her dry all afternoon
- Synthetic insulation regulates body heat to prevent overheating
- Powder skirt prevents snow from going up her jacket
- Chin zip guard is comfortable and irritation-free on her face
- Hook-and-loop cuffs prevent snow from going up her sleeves
- Pass pocket at left sleeve holds her pass separate and secure
- Zippered hand pockets safely holds a cellphone and candy bar
- Item #TNF04SE
- Q & A
The North Face Freedom Insulated Jacket
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs large
Returned before using this. XS was a season ahead of our 4-year-old. Rocket Red is amazingly bright, and overall is high quality. Also, couldn't find bibs to match the blue color (only available in a pant). Maybe next year.