Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Girls' Snow Jackets we have in stock.View Similar Products
Freedom Insulated Anorak
Style, warmth, and weather protection all combine to provide your mini with The North Face Freedom Insulated Anorak that they won't want to take off all winter. Whether they're on the playground or ski hill, the waterproof membrane and synthetic insulation will keep them warm and protected from the elements. Since the insulation is distributed throughout the jacket with mobility in mind, they won't have to worry about feeling like a marshmallow as they ski with their friends on cold mid-winter days. A side seam zipper and the center front zipper make it easy for them to slip into the Anorak so they don't lose any time playing in the snow.
- Weatherproof, insulated pullover for style and comfort on the slopes
- DryVent construction blocks moisture for dry comfort on storm days
- Synthetic insulation provides warmth without hindering mobility
- Zipper at center front and side seam make it easy to get on and off
- Sleeve pocket secures ski pass for convenient entry onto the lifts
- Adjustable tab cuffs seal out the elements and layer with gloves
- Item #TNF05XO
- [memnrane/laminate] DryVent (2-layer), [face fabric] 100% polyester, DWR treatment, [lining] 100% recycled polyester
- [core] 120g Heatseeker Eco, [sleeves] 80g Heatseeker Eco, [hood] 60g Heatseeker Eco
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- 1 zippered sleeve, 1 zippered kangaroo
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 7oz
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, casual, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?