Select a size:
Why We Like The Freedom Bib Pant
The North Face Freedom Bib Pant blends style, performance, and comfort for our days on the hill. A DryVent membrane keeps moisture from seeping through and wetting our layers when you find deep stashes, while StretchVent gaiters attach to our boots to keep snow from sneaking up our legs. As we make our way up a boot pack or across a technical traverse, inner thigh vents dump excess heat to help keep us comfortable so we can focus on the terrain.
- Weatherproof bibs for comfort and performance on the slopes
- DryVent fabrication prevents moisture from wetting your layers
- Adjustable suspenders allow you to create a personalized fit
- Convenient side-entry zipper enables quick and easy dressing
- Inner thigh vents dump excess heat to help regulate temperature
- Reinforced kick patches provide durable protection against abrasion
- StretchVent gaiters with gripper elastic keep snow out of the pant
- Multiple zippered and cargo pockets organize your necessities
- Item #TNFZBGW
2 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.