Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Freedom Bib Pant
For us, The North Face Freedom Bib Pant represents an endless pursuit of powdery independence. Its DryVent membrane is ruggedly waterproof to fend off chest-high powder, and remains incredibly breathable when it's time to move back up the mountain by whatever method we choose so that we can make the most of our days on the mountain.
- Weatherproof bibs for performance and comfort on the slopes
- DryVent construction prevents moisture from wetting your layers
- Adjustable suspenders allow you to create a personalized fit
- Convenient side-entry zippers enable easy and quick dressing
- Inner thigh vents and Chimney Venting system dump excess heat
- Reinforced kickpatches offer durable protection against abrasion
- Gaiters with gripper elastic create a seal around your boots
- Multiple pockets secure and organize your on-mountain essentials
- Item #TNFZB4K
2 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.