Freedom Bib Pant
The North Face Freedom Bib Pant represents an endless pursuit of powdery independence. Its DryVent membrane is ruggedly waterproof to fend off chest-high deeps, and remains incredibly breathable when it's time to move back up the mountain by whatever preferred method. The inner thigh vents zip open and close to add airflow, and the bib itself has a side zipper entry and adjustable suspenders for comfort.
- Weatherproof bibs for performance and comfort on the slopes
- DryVent construction prevents moisture from wetting your layers
- Adjustable suspenders allow you to create a personalized fit
- Convenient side-entry zippers enable easy and quick dressing
- Inner thigh vents and Chimney Venting system dump excess heat
- Reinforced kickpatches offer durable protection against abrasion
- Gaiters with gripper elastic create a seal around your boots
- Multiple pockets secure and organize your on-mountain essentials
- Item #TNF05P1
What do you think about this product?
March 3, 2020
Great Starter Bib
The bib fits great! It’s light and user friendly.! The only thing is that the pockets are Velcro. I wish they were zippered. Otherwise, great bib overall!
February 19, 2020
I just got this things and it looks dope! I haven't hit the slopes yet but I tried it on an it looks great! My only down side is that it is a bit snug on the hips and seat. I ordered a small/short (5'4'' 148lbs.) and the length is perfect, not baggy. My opinion is that it feels like a slim fit/skinny. If you plan on multiple base layer or plan on wearing butt padding, size one up. I still plan on keeping the one I got but I'm hoping this things doesn't start to tear at the seams.
January 20, 2020
Great inbounds bib
This is a pretty awesome bib for resort/inbounds riding. Looks great and fits well (true to size). Pocket size/location is pretty good. I haven't really had the need to use yet, but the mesh venting system seems like it would work well enough. I don't think these would really be robust enough for deep powder/backcountry days, but I havent really had the chance to test that yet. For the price point, everything about it seems really well designed and I think they could be one of my go-to's for inbounds skiing!
December 12, 2019
They work perfectly! The fit is very comfortable. I get extra discount from here: coupon-code.info
November 21, 2019
Super warm and waterproof! Form fitting and look great! With a great price!
December 15, 2019
January 23, 2020
@MILO what size did you order??