Freedom Bib Pant
The North Face Freedom Bib Pant represents an endless pursuit of powdery independence. Its DryVent membrane is ruggedly waterproof to fend off chest-high deeps, and remains incredibly breathable when it's time to move back up the mountain by whatever preferred method. The inner thigh vents zip open and close to add airflow, and the bib itself has a side zipper entry and adjustable suspenders for comfort.
- Weatherproof bibs for performance and comfort on the slopes
- DryVent construction prevents moisture from wetting your layers
- Adjustable suspenders allow you to create a personalized fit
- Convenient side-entry zippers enable easy and quick dressing
- Inner thigh vents and Chimney Venting system dump excess heat
- Reinforced kickpatches offer durable protection against abrasion
- Gaiters with gripper elastic create a seal around your boots
- Multiple pockets secure and organize your on-mountain essentials
- Item #TNF05P1
- Q & A
Great inbounds bib
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: small
- Height: 5'8"
- Weight: 157lbs
This is a pretty awesome bib for resort/inbounds riding. Looks great and fits well (true to size). Pocket size/location is pretty good. I haven't really had the need to use yet, but the mesh venting system seems like it would work well enough. I don't think these would really be robust enough for deep powder/backcountry days, but I havent really had the chance to test that yet. For the price point, everything about it seems really well designed and I think they could be one of my go-to's for inbounds skiing!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs small
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 160lbs
Super warm and waterproof! Form fitting and look great! With a great price!