Get a little creative out there.
The North Face Women's Free Thinker Jacket thrives in the backcountry with skis underfoot. Its fully seam sealed, 3-layer Gore-Tex Pro membrane gives more breathability than standard waterproofing agents for backcountry explorers. Zippers at each underarm provide circulated airflow, and the helmet-compatible hood adjusts for a secure fit. The stretch powder skirt clips into accommodating ski pants by The North Face for an integrated system. There are also internal cuffs with thumbholes for added security, and the hook-and-loop external cuffs work with the drawcord at the hem to seal out any cold drafts. Water-resistant zippers offer extra protection and there are multiple pockets to protect your phone, goggles, radio, and more.
- Shell jacket for backcountry adventures
- Waterproof Gore-Tex Pro membrane maximizes breathability
- Underarm vents release heat and perspiration
- Stretch powder skirt prevents snow from flying in
- Hem and helmet-compatible hood adjust to keep out drafts
- Adjustable cuffs have gaiters for a solid seal
- Item #TNF04KJ