Select a Size
Select a Color
Fort Point Insulated Flannel Jacket
Friends and family have come to expect the usual flannel-and-jeans combo from you, but they'll never see The North Face Men's Fort Point Flannel Jacket coming. Combining the easy-wearing comfort of a flannel with the warmth of a jacket, this lightly insulated jacket is the ideal companion for any post-mountain activity. Flip it to the flannel side when you walk yourself to the nearest barstool for a post-ski pint, and then flip it back to the water-resistant nylon face when you need the extra protection during those snowy walks back home. The relaxed fit leaves room for baselayers, or an extra flannel when you really want to blow some minds, and the adjustable hem gives you the option to cinch it tight when you need to.
- Versatile style and comfort offered in this casual piece
- Water-resistant, durable fabric adds dry protection
- Flannel liner delivers cozy next-to-skin feel
- Relaxed fit enables room for layers
- Synthetic insulation further enhances warmth
- Multiple pockets stash keys, phone, and wallet
- Item #TNF05PE
- [face fabric] 50D polyester, DWR coating, [lining] 60% cotton, 40% polyester flannel
- Fleece Weight
- midweight (73 - 130g/m²)
- Center Back Length
- 2 hand, 2 chest
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 4oz
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
December 25, 2019
Love the look, don't like the fit
- I returned this product before using it
- Runs large
- Size Bought
- 6` 4"
- 195 lbs
I received this jacket as a gift and just wanted to offer my two cents. I've made a number of TNF purchases lately (flannel shirts, fleece hoodies and jackets) that fit me well and that I really love. I figured this jacket was going to fill a little niche, and it would if it it fit more like other TNF products. The length of the torso and sleeves are great, but it is more than roomy. It does that little flap thing in the back, so I had to make a return.