Flyweight 17L Backpack
Streamlined and stylish, The North Face Flyweight Pack offers ultra-light carrying for world travelers and casual users alike. It ingeniously folds into an internal pocket, transforming into a deployable daypack when you need extra storage. The zippered main compartment is roomy enough to hold important documents, books, and daily items, with a front-stuff pocket for conveniently keeping extra layers and other necessities within quick reach. Furthermore, you'll find dual water bottle holders for staying properly hydrated.
- Lightweight pack for short hikes or everyday travel
- Durable fabric ready for bushwhacking or long train rides
- Breathable mesh straps & back panel keep you comfy as you go
- Two side bottle pockets ensure an easy way to stay hydrated
- Packable design stuffs down into it's own zippered pocket
- Item #TNF05CZ
- nylon, Cordura ripstop, DWR finish
- 17L (1037cu in)
- Shoulder Straps
- mesh, adjustable
- 1 external stertch, 1 zippered, 2 stretch water bottle
- 17 x 10.5 x 7.5in
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
March 4, 2021
Perfect for what I needed
- I've used it several times
I picked this up as a summit bag for when I’m out climbing multi pitch. Packs super small and holds everything I need till I get back to the ground. I will say I will be modifying it a bit to make it stay out on my back. But I would totally buy it again with that being said
July 24, 2019
is this bag waterproof?
August 15, 2019
Hi Ben, The bag is coated with a DWR finish which can withstand a moderate amount of rain.