No days off.
You've got a big race coming up and sometimes that means odd training hours. Pull on your North Face Women's Flight Touji Jacket and head out into the night to knock out some mileage. PrimaLoft insulation holds in precious heat in during cold, winter evenings, and manages moisture when you pick up the pace. The DWR treatment beads moisture to help you power through nasty weather, and 360-degree reflectivity helps maximize your visibility on dark, gloomy runs.
- A technical running jacket for cool weather training
- PrimaLoft insulation is warm and breathable
- DWR treatment resists rain and snow
- FlashDry fabric wicks moisture
- 360-degree reflectivity increases your visibility
- Thumbholes for extra hand protection
- Item #TNF03ED