Any distance or terrain.
Training doesn't stop when the leaves begin to fall, so suit up in The North Face Men's Flight Series Fuse Jacket and hit the trail. Constructed with a DryVent shell, the Flight is weather-resistant and one of the lightest offerings from The North Face. Perforated vents provide ventilation in key areas to help regulate body temperature whether you're wearing it on race day or out for a leisurely run.
- A lightweight running jacket for cooler days
- DryVent shell is breathable and weather-resistant
- Key area ventilation for temperature regulation
- Adjustable hem locks in heat during early morning runs
- Reflectivity increases visibility in low light
- Item #TNF02I4
- [laminate/membrane] DryVent (2.5-layer), [face fabric] nylon
- Center Back Length
- 29.5 in
- 1 zippered chest
- perforated underarms
- yes, 360-degree, logo
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help