Select a size:
Why We Like The Flight Jacket
If it's raining, take flight whenever you're trail running. The North Face Men's Flight Jacket delivers robust waterproofing that can pack away in its pocket so you can run trails even if the weather's going from rainy to sunny every thirty minutes. Its DryVent FUTURELIGHT membrane ensures waterproof, breathable protection, and there's plenty of stretch to ensure performance-driven mobility. The hood and hem adjust to ensure solid coverage when you're bounding down the hiking path.
- The future of light running apparel is in this rain jacket
- DryVent FUTURELIGHT is waterproof, breathable, and stretchy
- 3-layer design is thin, lightweight, and super packable
- Adjustments at hood and hem ensure proper coverage
- Jacket packs in back pocket for compact storage
- Item #TNF05TJ
- [membrane/laminate] FUTURELIGHT (3-layer), [face fabric] 88% 20D recyled nylon, 12% elastane , DWR finish
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- 1 zippered back (stowable)
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 10.1oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 2 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.