Select a size:
Why We Like The First Dawn Packable Jacket
The finicky nature of the weather in alpine terrain demands adaptable apparel, and the First Dawn Packable Jacket is just that. Featuring a DryVent 2.5L waterproof membrane, we count on this jacket to keep us dry when trekking through the morning drizzle, yet remain breathable once the sun breaks out mid-afternoon. When temperatures really crank up, the jacket stuff into its own pocket for easy storage in your pack.
- Rain jacket suitable for hiking and other shoulder-season activities
- Full synthetic construction is moisture-wicking for high output treks
- Adjustable hood helps seal out gusts of wind and heavy rainfall
- Fully recycled nylon shell limits environmental impact
- Standard fit supplies roomy comfort with or without underlayers
- Secure zippered back pocket stashes media or nutrition
- Reflective detail keeps you visible to motorists at dawn and dusk
- Item #TNFZAUP
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.