Nights and mornings.
Nights spent around the campfire sipping hot cocoa or walking the dogs in the morning before work calls for The North Face Firesyde Insulated Jacket. Its water- and wind-proof DryVent shell is ready for unexpected storms, while the PrimaLoft synthetic insulation retains warmth when it's exposed to moisture. A smooth jersey lining on the sleeves make for easy wear, and soft-to-touch sherpa fleece lining on the body keeps you cozy around the fire. An adjustable hood keeps your ears warm and protects your hair before work, and multiple pockets keep your hands warm separate from your phone and keys.
- Weatherproof shell protects from questionable weather outside
- Waterproof material protects you from unexpected showers and snow
- Synthetic insulation provides integrated warmth for cold nights
- Fleece lining offers soft warmth that is cozy to bundle up in
- Adjustable hood protects your ears and head from going cold
- Multiple pockets keep your hands separate from your belongings
- Item #TNF04TJ
- Q & A
Buy this now!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Small
- Height: 5'6"
- Weight: 140lbs
This jacket is wonderful! Waterproof, warm, and not too bulky at all. I bought about 8 jackets online not being able to decide and this was the one I stuck with. The double pockets are really handy as well. And the great thing about Northface is that they last awhile and never really go out of style.