The Fanorak Windbreaker is perfect for hikes with your dog, music festivals, or biking around campus. The Fanorak stows into the kangaroo pocket transforming into a fanny pack to buckle around your waist so you don't have to struggle with tightening the knot of your sleeves every few steps.
- Reliable and fun anorak pull-over that thrives in light weather
- Polyester ripstop outer is durable, comfortable, and reliable
- Windwall technology fights off light rain and wind with ease
- Three-piece adjustable hood traps heat and blocks driving wind
- Elastic binding on cuffs hold sleeves in place for a secure fit
- Packs into large kangaroo pocket to create a fun fanny pack
- Item #TNFZ9JA
- 50D 75 g/m² WindWall (100% polyester ripstop)
- Center Back Length
- 3-piece, adjustable
- kangaroo, 2 zippered hand
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking, trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
November 6, 2020
Good jacket, not a waistpack!
- I've used it several times
- True to size
Like it. Not as warm as my old zephyrus pullovers (which I wish they would bring back) but serves the purpose. Fits comfortable and has plenty of zip pockets. The hood is a nice touch. It came with a strap to turn it into a goofy waist pack...that hit the trash...it's a good jacket, let's not push it! It has excellent "packability", however, I will be shoving it into one of my more substantial backpacks as needed. Awesome when layered under my puffy vest or as a jacket liner when temps plummet.