Toss The North Face Fallback Hoodie on under your favorite shell before a day of shredding, or pull it on over your trusty t-shirt for a casual trip to the trail head for some added shelter and warmth. The DWR treated outer has you covered if a light rain rolls into town, while the PrimaLoft Black insulation will maintain its loft to keep your warm and happy even when wet.
- Insulated pull-over built for daily adventures and activities
- Durable nylon outer with DWR fights off light precipitation
- PrimaLoft Black insulation maintains its loft when wet for warmth
- Fixed hood traps extra heat and blocks out driving wind
- Elastic cuffs trap extra heat while also keeping arms in place
- Hand pockets keep digits warm and small items nearby
- Item #TNF05PC
- Q & A
Great ... once it's on
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: M
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 175lbs
Love the way this thing looks with the streetwear styling and matte fabric. It's also really warm for how low profile it is. Fits great. Only downside is it's a pair in the ass to put on and take off. A side zip would have been a nice touch. Other than that, highly recommended.