Why We Like The Etip Recycled Glove
Trail running in late fall is a favorite pastime of ours with The North Face Etip Recycled Gloves on. The four-way stretch knit fabric provides a little warmth when winds try to numb our digits, and is made from recycled polyester for an eco-friendlier design.
- A lightweight glove for cool winter jogs
- Recycled fabric is breathable, stretchy, and responsible
- Touchscreen compatibility lets you easily use your device
- Silicon palm grip for a secure hold on your phone or coffee
- Item #TNFZANB
- 93% recycled polyester, 7% elastane
- undercuff glove
- Palm Grip
- Touchscreen Compatible
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?