Slip on The North Face's Women's Etip Hardface Gloves and head to walk your dog in the frosty morning air. These lightweight gloves offer the perfect amount of protection for morning walks, trail runs and ski tours with a soft fleece fabric that is warm and windproof. Etip technology lets you use your devices without exposing your fingers to the cold and the silicone gripper lets you hold on tightly to your dog leash or trekking poles.
- Lightweight gloves for dog walks and mornings on the trail
- Fleece construction is soft and cozy
- 4-way stretch for increased mobility
- Silicone palm grip helps you hold on to your belongings
- Etip touchscreen compatibility lets you use your devices
- Item #TNF03QL
- Q & A
Beware...runs small. Even sizing up to a medium fits a bit snug, but I really like the the glove so I am keeping them as I got them on super sale. I would typically wear a small all day long in gloves, but I could barely get my hands into that size. I am a smaller frame, so definitely size up. I haven't used them yet, so I will update if they fail my expectations for winter.