When your fingers redden with pain in the cold weather, it's time to slide The North Face Etip Gloves on. A favorite among runners, the knit fabric has a four-way stretch with Radiametric Articulation so your wiggly digits have the freedom of movement they require and can stay in their natural, relaxed position as you log the miles. When you come across a spectacular view, the U|R® Powered soft shell at the palm gives you five-finger touchscreen capability so you can whip out your phone and snap a photo without having to take your gloves off. The silicone palm grippers help you not to drop your phone as you make moves to stash it away so you can put some more miles behind you. For exceptional fit, The North Face built these gloves from the inside out to ensure a women-specific fit no matter the size of your hand.
- Fleece glove to keep hands warm and protected on winter runs
- Four-way stretch fleece provides freedom of movement
- Radiametric Articulation allows hands to stay in natural position
- U|R Powered tech at palm gives 5-finger touchscreen capability
- Silicone gripper on the palm ensures a superior grip
- 5 Dimensional Fit ensures consistent sizing between gloves
- Item #TNF04GD