Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Gloves we have in stock.View Similar Products
Denali Etip Glove
Keep your fingers warm and toasty in the early winter mornings before work with the Denali Etip Glove from The North Face. The fleece shell holds and retains wamrth, and fingers are equipped with touchscreen compatible fleece, so you can still open up the camera on your smartphone to take a photo of all the snow that fell overnight. The Silicone grip on the suede palm overlay offers a secure grip to hang on to a trekking pole easily when out snowshoeing on a bluebird day. Designed with a five dimensional fit and radiametric articulation, these gloves stay comfortable while being worn all day.
- A glove to keep your hands warm when scraping ice off the windshield
- Touchscreen compatible fingers let you snap a photo in the cold
- Silicone grip suede palm overlay maintains a secure grip on a phone
- Five dimensional fit allows for consistent sizing
- Hands stay in their natural position with radiametric articulation
- Easily slip on and off in your car with the cuff pull tab
- Item #TNF04GG
- Q & A
Light Weight Glove
Perfect for putting on and getting the snow out from around your car... Not a snowboarding or skiing glove.
Good price, good quality, nice looking
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
It is nice looking for a middle-aged man. It has a good quality that makes me feels extremely safe when wearing it for riding the bikes. It is also very convenient to use cell phone with the gloves on thanks to its advanced technology.