Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Women's Gloves we have in stock.View Similar Products
Apex Etip Glove
Wear the supremely versatile Apex Etip Glove from The North Face for cool-weather trekking, trail running, spring skiing, or just driving to the grocery store. Its women-specific fit and softshell fabric will keep your mitts warm and comfortable. Five-finger touchscreen compatibility means that you can whip out your phone and snap a pic without worrying about pulling your glove off, freezing your digits, and missing that perfect photo moment. Softshell fabric resists wind and rain, while the brushed tricot lining feels smooth next to your skin and the silicone gripper helps you keep a handle on your Nordic poles or steering wheel.
- Highly versatile softshell glove for any cool weather pursuit
- Fabric on back of hand blocks wind and moisture to keep hands warm
- Brushed tricot lining is smooth and warm against the skin
- Five-finger touchscreen capability for easy devise use on the go
- Radiametric Articulation has hands in natural position for comfort
- Silicone gripper palm provides superior grip on trekking poles
- Pull tab at cuff makes for easy on and off at the end of the day
- Item #TNF04G1
- [shell] WindWall (96% polyester, 4% elastane, DWR treatment), [palm] soft shell, UIR Powered conductive technology, [palm overlay] synthetic suede, silicone gripper print, [lining] brushed tricot
- Palm Grip
- silicone grip
- Touchscreen Compatible
- UIR Powered soft shell, Etip
- Recommended Use
- backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, casual, nordic classic, nordic skate, nordic touring, running
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?