In it for the long haul.
The North Face Women's Endurus Hike GTX Hiking Shoe is built to endure rugged trails and the often inclement weather you face at high elevation. Built with the protection of Gore-Tex, the Endurus provides a waterproof, breathable barrier between your foot and the soggy conditions outside. Seamless welded TPU geo quarter panels and a welded toe cap surround your mid and forefoot with durable stability and protection when navigating rocky trails. A dry foot is more likely to stay blister free, so in addition to the shoe's waterproof membrane, the collar is lined with FlashDry fabric to keep your foot feeling fresh.
Reaching the summit is only the halfway point of your journey, so The North Face added an XtraFoam midsole that utilizes softer-density foam underfoot to ease the impact of long descents and a firmer-density EVA compound at the perimeter for stability. Underfoot, a Vibram rubber sole with 4mm lugs provide lizard-like traction, and inside, an OrthoLite footbed lends ergonomic comfort for long days on the trail. The result is a hiking shoe that chews up mile after mile of challenging terrain while keeping your foot in dry, cushioned bliss.
- A durable hiker that makes rocky trails manageable
- Welded toe cap and geo quarter panels for support
- Gore-Tex membrane is breathable and waterproof
- Cushy foam underfoot absorbs impact on descents
- Sturdy compound at perimeter provides stability
- ESS Snake Plate provides torsional rigidity
- Vibram XS Trek sole with 4mm lugs and biting edges
- FlashDry collar lining to keep your foot fresh and dry
- Item #TNF038A