Just keep on going.
Built to go the distance, The North Face Men's Endurus Hike GTX Hiking Shoes ensure you do it in total protection and lightweight, breathable comfort. Highly breathable and waterproof Gore-Tex membranes provide you with unfailing protection against torrential rainstorms and puddle-covered trails, while FlashDry collar linings keep your feet cool and dry on hot and humid days.
Industry-leading OrthoLite footbeds offer all-day comfort to help fight fatigue, which are then enhanced by XtraFoam midsoles made up of softer-density foam underfoot and firmer EVA around the edge for a blend of stability and plush comfort. If you're scrambling over boulders at the summit, rely on the ESS Snake Plates for torsional rigidity and protection from stone bruising, and the Vibram XS Trek soles for multi-terrain traction over slick surfaces.
- Lightweight, breathable, and waterproof shoe for big hikes
- Gore-Tex membrane provides waterproof, breathable protection
- Seamless welded-TPU panel offers ventilation and support
- Collar wicks moisture and promotes cool comfort
- OrthoLite footbed cushions every step on rocky terrain
- Vibram rubber outsole with biting lugs chew up slick ground
- Item #TNF037X
- Q & A
Hello, you have other sizes of this product?