Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Synthetic Insulation Jackets we have in stock.View Similar Products
Stoic style and decadent warmth.
As cozy as it is stylish, The North Face Men's Elm Insulated Jacket blends rugged water-resistant protection with plush warmth for all of your everyday travels. Abrasion- and water-resistant polyester comprises the Elm's shell to shed light precipitation when you're about town, while the channel-quilted design, fleece lining, and toasty Heatseeker insulation ensure abundant warmth and plush comfort as temps start to plummet. Howling wind is warded off by the stand collar, and a convenient front-zip closure helps you vent extra heat if the day turns out to be warmer than anticipated.
- Modern style and ample warmth blend in this casual jacket
- Water-resistant polyester shell deflects light rain
- Fleecy plaid lining is soft and cozy
- Heatseeker insulation traps precious body heat
- Regular fit allows room for layers
- Stand collar adds defense against windy days
- Zippered hand pockets provide a warm shelter for cold digits
- Item #TNF04SV
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: XL
- Height: 6'1"
- Weight: 220lbs
This is a great value. Obviously not the "top end" of their line but very happy with the product for the price.