Select a size:
Why We Like The Eco Trail Sleeping Bag: 35F Down
The Eco Trail 35F Down Sleeping Bag fits into The North Face’s line as a reliable three-season sleeping option that's lightweight and packable for backpacking. This affordable sleeping bag is made using almost entirely recycled fabrics and materials, helping us enjoy outdoor spaces a little more knowing that we're lessening our impact to keep them safe. Its 35-degree rating is suited well for warmer-weather campouts, and the lofty, recycled down insulation delivers warm-when-wet performance.
- Three-season sleeping bag perfect for backpacking or car camping
- DWR finish on shell provides protection against light moisture
- 600-fill recycled down insulation traps warmth for cool temps
- Draft collar gives you the tucked-in option on cool nights
- Integrated accessory pocket houses your phone or watch securely
- Cinch cord on the hood seals out the cold on chilly overnights
- Item #TNFZ9U5
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.