2 Days Only!
Select a size:
Why We Like The Eco Trail Sleeping Bag
You love the planet, even when the planet is confronting you with frigid temperatures and mounting snowdrifts. Year-round adventurers with an environmentally-conscious wallet will love this bag. It has insulation you need for late-fall and winter adventures and an eco-friendly construction that keeps your favorite outdoor spaces in mind by using almost entirely recycled materials.
- Eco-friendly sleeping bag that's built for cold-weather adventures
- 0-degree rating for frigid fall trips and manageable winter nights
- Recycled polyester insulation stays warm in damp conditions
- Wraparound J-zip allows for increased mobility and venting
- Extended width in the knees lets you move comfortably all night
- Fitted hood has an adjustable cinch cord for snug warmth
- Tie-down loops make it easy to secure the sleeping bag to your pad
- Internal pocket keeps a phone or headlamp close by in the dark
- Item #TNFZ9U0
2 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.