Why We Like the Eco Nuptse Vest
The sneaky chill of shoulder-season evenings can easily turn a pleasant hike or barbecue into a not so pleasant one, so we pack along the Eco Nuptse Vest for a toasty shield when the cold starts to creep in. The durable material easily handles our rugged, path-less-traveled treks and our competitive, overly-boisterous game of horseshoes.
- Warm, stylish vest for cool-weather hikes and campfire hangs
- Recycled materials provide eco-friendly warmth
- Water-resistant finish guards against light precipitation
- Stowable hood rolls out for added coverage
- Cinchable hem helps seal out chilly winds
- Zippered pockets secure small items and warm hands
- Packs away into its own pocket for easy stashing
- Item #TNFZADR
- [face fabric] 50D x 50D 100% recycled polyester ripstop, non-PFC DWR finish [overlay] 75D x 170D 100% recycled polyester woven, non-PFC DWR finish [lining] 50D x 50D 100% recycled polyester woven
- 600-fill recycled waterfowl down
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered hand pockets
- stowable, drawcord
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking, camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
March 29, 2021
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 10"
- 170 lbs
Very warm and comfy. Hidden hood works great for versatility in changing weather.