Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Women's Fleece Jackets we have in stock.View Similar Products
Dunraven Sherpa Parka
When you want style downtown without sacrificing warmth on chilly fall evenings, opt for The North Face’s Dunraven Sherpa Parka. This fuzzy fleece insulates against the cold and bundles like a parka with a flattering, relaxed fit and sufficient room to layer. Throw this jacket on over your fancy downtown duds and enjoy a night on the town as you stay warm and insulated from the elements. A longer, crescent hem and funnel-neck extend coverage beyond your core to help trap body heat in and keep the cold away. With your neck and hips covered, and hands comfortably stashed in welt pockets, you’ll be warm enough to dare a trek to your favorite watering hole across town. A modern silhouette, complete with back panel pleats and elasticated side hems offers dynamic style for wherever your evening adventures take you.
- A fuzzy fleece parka for chic winter style around town
- Sherpa Fleece fabric is ultra-soft for cozy warmth
- Elastic binding on cuffs, collar, and hem seal out the cold
- Zippered hand pockets stash your phone and favorite lip balm
- Relaxed shape and elasticated side hem offer flattering fit
- Elliptical hem, funnel-neck, and panel pleats grant a modern vibe
- Item #TNF05KY
- Responsible Collection
- [body] 100% polyester fleece, [overlay] 100% recycled polyester, [lining] 100% polyester
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered hand
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
May 11, 2020
I liked this a lot ... but
I liked this a lot ... but the first time I washed it the zipped fell off. So I had to return :(
November 17, 2019
- I returned this product before using it
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 9"
- 150 lbs
The jacket has a band that goes around the bottom of the it that hits right around your hips. It makes for an awkward fit which was not flattering at all.
November 5, 2019
I could see light through the “Sherpa.” It is not thick at all. I only gave a star because I had to. This will be returned today.
October 1, 2019
Not that warm
- I've used it several times
- True to size
Material not that great. You can feel the chill when wind blows so if you want a warm jacket, this is not it.