Everyday style and warmth.
Instead of trekking to the outskirts of Alaska to get the perfect parka style for your everyday life, simply wear The North Face Women's Dunagiri Down Parka. It features a durable shell with a warm down insulation, and it drops down to your thighs for extra protection. The fixed hood is adjustable for your specific shape and has a removable faux fur trim for whatever your style feels like that day. The external hand pockets and internal media pocket give you versatility wherever you go, while the two-way center front zip protects your outfits flawlessly. And if traveling to remote Alaska is still off the table, at least you have the webbed belt with a metal buckle to accentuate your style.
- HyVent 2-layer (100% nylon) solid shell
- Polyester heather shell
- Recycled polyester lining
- 550-fill down insulation, 150g Heatseeker
- Regular fit, thigh length
- Fixed adjustable hood, removable faux fur trim
- External hand pockets
- Internal media pocket with media cord guide
- Two-way center front zip
- Internal snap chest tab
- Webbed belt with metal buckle
- Item #TNF01KQ
- [solid shell] HyVent 2-layer (100% nylon), [heather shell] 100% polyester, [lining] 100% recycled polyester, [hood trim] faux fur
- 550-fill down, 150g Heatseeker
- Center Back Length
- 32 in
- yes, fixed adjustable, removable trim
- multiple external, 1 internal media
- Claimed Weight
- 44.9 oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help