Select a size:
Why We Like The Dryzzle FUTURELIGHT Jacket
We want The North Face's Dryzzle FUTURELIGHT Jacket in our packs in case the weather turns on the trail. Lightweight, waterproof, and highly breathable, the Dryzzle uses The North Face's new FUTURELIGHT technology to help prevent heat from building when we're charging up steep trails. We don't mind keeping it in our packs either, thanks to its super packable design that takes up hardly any space at all.
- Packable rain shell to keep you covered up on rainy mountain days
- Air-permeable FUTURELIGHT membrane won't feel clammy as you hike
- Waterproof construction shields you from relentless rain
- Adjustable hood cinches in for snug protection against the wind
- Laminated storm flap stops wind and water from creeping in
- Adjustable cuffs and hem help seal out unwanted weather
- Lightweight design makes it easy to pack down small in any bag
- Item #TNFZ9J8
- Responsible Collection
- [membrane/laminate] FUTURELIGHT (3-layer), [face fabric] recycled polyester, DWR coating
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, bouldering, casual, hiking, sport climbing, trad climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
3 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.